Sunday, April 16, 2006

Nonesuch #138

It has been a long weekend with us having Friday off, nonetheless I am working this evening with what I think will be a slow evening. We don't open for another 30 min so I thought I would post a bit.

Songs I have been listening to 2-3 times in a row for the past few days:

iron and wine - trapeze swinger

mashed by DERT - kanye west/josé gonzález - get 'em high/lovestain

morphine - i'm free now
somehow forgot about morphine until reading about them on the internets somewhere, probably i guess i'm floating. I didn't get into them 10+ years ago cause my ex-girlfriend at the time was was really into them. She was introduced to them by the guy she was seeing/sleeping with( I am being nice today)so I wanted nothing to do with what she and he were doing. I must say I have been missing out. Time to catch up.

Ok, I did it. I made a profile on yahoo personals. I know I said I wouldnt go that dating route again but I was bored Friday afternoon so I made it. It is much better than okcupid but the downside is that it costs to make contact with potential matches. Am I ready to actually put money into finding date(s)? I do not know to be honest if I am even ready to be out there again. Oh well, it is there and if the time comes that I want to spend the money, the profile is up and ready to go. And wouldnt you know it...someone that I know from Greensboro is on there. We worked together at a camp one summer. It is nice to see a familiar face.

Cadbury creme eggs are half price now at Food Lion. WOOT!

**update** - had two people waiting for me to open up. Think it will be busy afterall.

No comments: