Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Nonesuch #66

Spent the last four days playing WoW. I think my brain needs a break. I was getting somewhat punchy last night, made some mistakes in the group I was in etc. I started a Tauren shaman and I really like him. Went with Thundercrash as his name and then around 19th level thought of a better name: Thundersmoke. If it had been an earlier level, I would have started over. Now, he is almost 22nd. Shamans are a mix of a few of the main classes: warrior, cleric and maybe rogue and paladin. They are good fighters and have healing spells used through totems. I so far have the earth, fire and water totems. Each totem has special abilities and spells that go with each on top of the spells you can buy at the shaman trainer. It took me around 5 hours just to get the water totem. That was my 3:30 or so till 9 last night. It was most annoying, not even sure if it will be worth it. We shall see. At 20th, I got Ghost Wolf, which is a travel form that I can fight in as well. Speed is increased by 40% and now I can run all over the place. A friend of mine has helped me with equipment. When two of our old guildmates quit the game, he enherited their coin and it was a nice chunk of change. I am just having a good time with this character. We got somewhat tired of Alliance-side once we hit 50th. I think we want to prolong WoW as long as we can till D&D online comes out in November. Only 4 months away.

No comments: