Thursday, March 06, 2008

suchnone #376 What do I have on my TV?

Here is a little meme that Vi came up with. It is called what is on my TV. Here is the picture:



As you can see, I have another TV on my TV. It is a long story but here goes. A few years back I was watching Napoleon Dynamite and my DVD player started "acting up" well it was my Playstation2 but it works as a DVD player as well. The movies would static out but the sound was perfect. So, I go buy a DVD player and the same thing happens. I had no clue what was wrong. Finally, I found in tiny print in the DVD manual, that if the cables connect the DVD player to the TV go through a VCR, the DVD is scramble making copying impossible. I use my VCR as a antenna so I could not stop using the VCR. So, I got one of my older TVs and hooked the DVD player up to it. So in all, I have a VCR, another TV, 4 videos and a container of breath mints on my TV.

4 comments:

Vi said...

LOL! Very original!!!!

CrazySpanishGirl said...

bloody funny

Random Musings said...

Very cool... I will have to do this too...

Utter Basketcase said...

HAHAHAHAHA A Tv on a Tv!!! I think that would be the winner if there was one! :-) xx