Thursday, March 31, 2005

Nonesuch #22

I have become one of the iPod nation...
And I have found music once again. What did I do before this fantastic piece of equipment came into my life?
I settled for what was on the radio or the latest talk show on NPR or what I could find on the internet. Granted, there are some good stations to be found on the internet; KFOG, KCRW, WFMU and my latest find Radio David Byrne. But I could not take those great songs with me and save them and play them when I wanted.
I have gone into my cd collection and have started uploading songs, albums. Some I have not listened to in a decade. Covered with dust, I looked to read the liner notes, the set lists, the playlists. Not even recoginizing songs titles but knowing all the lyrics once I hear the songs.

No comments: