Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Nonesuch# 86

For the 2nd time in 4 days, I have no water at my house. Bottom line is that we are in a drought. I am on a well and pump system that is some yards away from the house. The problem with my well is that the water table is low and probably dropping. We have not had significant rain going on 2 for almost 2 months. The water is there but just not high enough to reach the pump. We may get rain this week but who really knows. I think a 50% chance is the highest chance we have. Not really anything that can be done about this. Nothing to fix or pipes to replace. It may end up that the owner may have to redig the well or get a pump that goes deeper. I may end up at a hotel if it lasts mush longer. I was caught in the shower this morning. Just ran out of pressure. If anyone out there is getting any rain, send some of it up towards Charlotte, NC.

No comments: