Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Nonesuch #87

Two things for today:


1)
Over the past week, I have been getting advertisements as comments on my posts. They have been deleted and will continue to be deleted in the future. I don't care about working from home, what the latest stock buys and sells are or where I can get drugs, creams or lotions that will increase any part of my body.


2)
As I mentioned yesterday, I have been having water problems at home. It seems that with the drought causing the water table to drop, the pump motor on my well was working overtime and it has burned out. They are coming today to fix it plus drop the pump another foot or so. Hopefully that is all that is wrong with it. I am amazed at how clean one can get from a gallon of water. Now for the irony of the day: It is raining which means that they may not be able to fix the motor since it is electrical and it is probably not a good idea to work on while it is wet. So, with the much needed rain falling that is increasing my water table, the rain may postpone the actual fixing of the well. Such is life.

No comments: