Friday, September 14, 2007

nonesuch #345 Start not actin'right You're frozen in carbonite

I keep feeling I have a post to create but nothing happens.

Finished On The Road last weekend and started American Gods by Neil Gaiman. Tried to read both at the same time but I felt like I was cheating on both books so stopped American God until I finished On the Road.

Going to a close friend's going away party tomorrow evening. I am not sure if she knows about it and she does read my blog from time to time so I will not say much. In fact, I may have said too much as it is but she may know about it so I will not worry too much about it.

Been under the weather all week, some sort of cold or sinus or allergy thing. Been taking vitamin c, airborne daytime and nighttime formula but finally broke down and got tylenol severe sinus. It helps me but also makes me loopy(don't say it) so even though I feel better I still do not think I am actually getting anything done.

Sally has been at the beach all week with her mother. Must be nice to be away. They left about the time the Hurricane was hitting our coast but it only brought some wind and rain and was gone in 24hrs heading toward the Ireland last I heard. One of the most famous storms in US history, Hurricane Hazel, actually after going up the entire East Coast, went out to sea, gathered strength and headed onto Europe to effect weather there as well. I think it was Hazel but it could have been another storm. Growing up, all storms were compared to Hazel, that is until Hugo hit in 1989, now they are all compared to Hazel and Hugo.

I'm getting my lonely blues early this year or it may just be the cold/sinus/allergy thing.

Just worn out all the time and do not feel up to much. Not that there is much going on with me.

Today is Bring Your Dog to Work Day. woof woof. and according to George Carlin; "Woof is meow in cat."

2 comments:

Vi said...

lol! I hope you didn't ruin your friend surpirse if it was one, and I hope you are now feeling better.

Jonathan said...

She knew about it so no surprise ruined. Will tell about it in my upcoming post.