Saturday, December 15, 2007

suchnone #362 t-minus 27 and a half hours

Yep, will be on my way to the airport for my flight into London at this time tomorrow. I think I am done packing, maybe a few more little things but all the big stuff is all ready to go. Need to go up to work to print off my boarding pass and other info but for now, just resting. Didn't sleep well last night after a really long busy day at work. May have been the McDonalds I had for dinner, guess I cannot eat there anymore. I am not sure how much internet I will have access to so I am not sure how many updates I will make between now and when I get back but I will have plenty of pictures to post and stories to tell.
Hope everyone has a great holiday however and whatever you celebrate and a grand start to the new year.


Santa Woofus

4 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

enjoy your trip.
Feliz Navidad.

Vi said...

Hope you have a great time my dear!

Jonathan said...

csg - hope your Christmas fun and happy new year as well. Didn't you go to Barcelona?

Jonathan said...

Vi - I did have a good time. Stay tuned for all the details.