Friday, January 04, 2008

suchnone #363 welcome back, welcome back

I am back in the States after 17 days in England. Had an awesome time, saw and did a lot of things I had thought about doing for years. Took many pictures, keep an eye here, some will be posted here, all will be posted on my flickr page(see link on the right). Also will make link here when the pictures are posted. I will being more proper posts after I get some rest detailing what I did, where I went and all the different ales I drank. Bottom-line, I will be going back, maybe sometime in 2008. On the downside, did not get to see Vi. The last few days I was there I was a little under the weather and one of my friends I was staying with got a bad cold so did not do much those last few days where my days and Vi's days right after she got back from Australia overlapped.

Hope everyone had a great holiday and here is to a great 2008.

3 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

I can't wait to see the pictures and read about all your adventures. Was it your first time in Europe?

Vi said...

hey, I'm not going anywhere (unless we are out of the country at the same time again!) so you can visit me next time!!!!

Jonathan said...

csg - yeah, first time across the big pond. It was a great time but it took longer to get the pictures up on flickr. Not sure when I will give a day by day account of my trip, hopefully this week.

vi - somewhat planning my next trip. Want to see Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Just do not know when I will be able to go back again. Will not plan for last week in August and next December though hehe.