Monday, June 18, 2012

once more

oh I want to put my thoughts down but they all seem so contrived. but here they are anyway.
cannot seem to fully wake up since being on new med. or I am having caffeine withdrawal or both.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Mondays now seem to be like any other day. Fridays as well. They all blend into one long neverendingday.
finished Bitterblue. please read it and the whole Graceling series. Really good stuff there. I hope the Kristin Cashore author continues to write about these character's stories.
Also read The Godwulf Manuscript, the first of the Spenser Detective series. A good friend lent me her copy while I was at the beach and I read half of it. And I just had to find out the rest so bought it for my Kindle and read the rest in one sitting.
I have a tooth that hurts. Dentist says I sprained it.
waiting for my LL Bean order to arrive. Think it will today.
Gatorade Cool Blue is the best flavor

2 comments:

eva said...

glad to see you back :)

Jonathan said...

Not sure if I am back...good to see somebody out there is till reading :)