Friday, January 04, 2013

Motivate:

I have started exercising more. I was doing pretty good through August, September and October but early in November some thing changed and the time when I was walking was not available. I had to make adjustments but could not make them at that time. I made them earlier this week and so far so good. Think this will be easier to do than the other "words of 2013."(see previous post). I have rode the stationary bike every day this week but today. Will do that later this evening. I have lifted weights a few of the days but started to get sore so have decided to cut down on that and not do it every day. It is really is not much to begin with but I need to do it and still as regular as I can.


2 comments:

eva said...

Exercising more? Good for you!

My tip: You shouldn't lift weights every day, you must wait at least a day before you do it again so you give time to the muscles to build.

Jonathan said...

After the third day of lifting even seemingly light weights i began to feel sore. so probably will lift them every 2 or 3 days or so. probably do not need to be on the bike as much as i am but i enjoy it and i have been watching a Dr Who episode while doing it :)