Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nonesuch #76

There is a rooster in my neighborhood. I saw him first about a week ago when I came home from work one evening. He was hanging out near my porch, guess he was looking for food. He ran away from me, I must have made too much noise for him. A few days later, I saw him again. I was doing some yard work, picking up limbs around the yard. He started following me around. He never got too close but followed me around the yard. He was back yesterday and I found out why. I am pretty sure he belongs to my neighbor. I saw a pile of corn and seed near a tree in their yard. But again, he followed me around while I was picking up limbs and sticks. I wonder what he will do when I crank up the lawnmower.
Pictures coming soon....

1 comment:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

What a cool story! Can't wait to see pics.