Monday, November 21, 2005

Nonesuch #92

I have not really felt like posting much since my last posting. Still trying to get over the breakup and don't really feel like making this one of those "pity-me" blogs. What I have done in the past 2 and a half weeks is: had a weekend of D&D in Raleigh, got a bad cold that turned into a sinus infection that had me out of work most of last week, worked the weekend of my birthday while being sick with the cold that turned into the sinus infection and slept, slept, slept. So much for the mid 30s being the highlight of my life. Heh, at 35, now I am officially middle aged. I don't think I feel any older mentally, but physically I can feel it, especially on a day like today, damp and cool. At least it finally feels like mid to late November. It had been in the 80s just last week. Didn't do much for my cold. I think the cooler air has helped. Or maybe it is the meds that the Dr. gave me. Just got to figure out why my relationships always end up the same way(s)...I am beginning to think it is me or the women I choose to be in a relationship with. I thought I had broke the cycle this last time but no. Some folks will say that I just have not found that one yet, I thought I had, I really did. I just don't know anymore. Maybe I am one of those that there just isn't anyone for. Well, I have always been a late bloomer, maybe that is it.

No comments: