Friday, January 13, 2006

Nonesuch # 101

Not much has really gone on since my last post. I am still fighting a cold that I got two weeks ago tomorrow, so most of the new year has been me sleeping on the couch watching bad daytime TV. Well, some shows are worse than others, will not watch Maury ever again, Springer on the other hand can be a delight. Yeah, I missed doing anything for New Year's Eve. I really wanted to do something other than sit in the house and watch Dick Clark and the ball drop. I was happy to see him back on this year afer the stroke he had last year. It was inspirational. I had a myspace.com web area for about a week, couldnt handle the falseness I saw with the people I encountered. It may just have been because it was a holiday week and everyone and their mother was on but I deleted the account and have not looked back. I do have a okcupid account. Its somewhat better, it seems folks on there do not take themselves as serious plus I have some real life friends I can keep up with. What did we do before email, cellphones and the internet? I have friends all over the world I can keep up with.

No comments: