Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Nonesuch #107

I am having one of those day where I want to get things done but other things are getting in my way. Mostly my brain and thoughts are getting in my way. Ever when writing you get the bad feeling, that should you just not go on with whatever it is you are writing? I am getting that now. Well I guess I will just put down some random thoughts that I have had the past few days.


The coupons in the Sunday paper sucked this week.

Mozart just turned 250.

Doesn't anybody stay together anymore? The 3rd breakup (in my circle of friend) in a year is happening as I type. You two are in my thoughts.

Coretta Scott King 1927-2006

Playwright Wendy Wasserstein 1950-2006 - heidi chronicles

The Oscar Nominations - Where was the love for Viggo? No real surprises in the nods but the nomnations for Munich has me somewhat baffled. I know the Academy likes historical pieces.

A half-ton bull named Pajarito (Little Birdy) jumped in with the spectators at a bullfighting event in Mexico.

I stay hungry in the winter, even though it has been very warm this winter I still have what I call the hibernation hungries. Chinese food has been on my mind for about a week. Gen Tso's Chicken, egg drop soup, may some wontons, fried noodles. Not so much liking the eggrolls lately, but got to have the fortune cookie. Hmmm, sounds like dinner to me.

I may have mentioned okcupid before on here, not sure. It is like myspace.com but I think a step up. Being an online meeting place, I have attempted to message various girls for conversation, emailing, etc. I have yet to recieve a response, well I take that back. I have from people I knew before joining. At least give a response, even if it is 'do not email me again" so I can know. Jesus, never can get away from the games that people play. Hate the players, hate the games.

Pancakes

I play a lot of World of Warcraft...takes my mind off all the bad shit that I have seen the past year especially the past 3-4 months. I really like the game, it can get me worked up but I go back cause it is such a good one.


Superbowl XL - Have to go with the Steelers. I know most people are doing the same, but I think they really have the roll going on right now. Seattle is good as well but I have been a fan of the Steelers since the '70s. I think it will be close...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

WoW is pretty much all I do during my freetime. Sometimes I think I should get outside and do yardwork or take a walk, but I would only think about what I needed to have ready for the next instance...hehe