Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nonesuch #226

Court went well yesterday. Got there early, was 4th in line, second name called and 4th to see the DA. I brought my proof of inspection and work order with recept from having the inspection and lights replaced. She looked at the date and gave a little laugh cause the date of the ticket and the date on the recepts are the same. She looked my documents and said "thank you. you are free to go." I will tell you, I was amazed at the folks that were there with me waiting. Well, more with the way they were dressed. I think there may have been four or so folks dressed for I would say work and the others were in jeans and t-shirts, jogging pants and sweat shirts, looking like they just rolled out of bed and came to court. Even if I wasnt heading straight to work after court, I would not show up in jogging pants for court. Thank good no one came in spandex. But I think I did see a pair of parachute pants.
Maybe that is just me.

Been listening to last.fm, an online radio station. I had seen links to it before over at DancinFairy's and Caboozle's blogs. Really like what I am hearing. Had it on the chillout station, heard Moby, Sigur ros, massive attack, dido. Really good mix. Think it can keep my going till I can buy a new iPod. I will be honest, I am looking at the zune as well, microsoft's new mp3 player as well.

Building myself a new computer, buying the parts as I can afford them as I am trying build a nice gaming machine. I just ordered the video cards and memory for it and those are the last peices for now. I will be getting more memory in the future than will probably be in a month. Maybe this set up will allow me less problems with DDO. We shall see.

More later

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Umm..you are building a computer? I barely know how to hook mine up.

I bow down to you O Puter Genious. :)

Jonathan said...

Yeah, its my third I have built. I needed to learn how to work on computers for work so I taught myself with some help from friends and other IT folks. It is so much more straight forward than it was even 4 years ago. I hope to have the last parts today so I can have it running this evening.