Thursday, June 25, 2015

I mentioned awhile back that stepto was in a coma. Well, he woke up about two weeks ago and has written about some of the experience.

http://www.youcaring.com/stephen-jamie-toulouse-368389#updates

He is very lucky.


----------------------


 Have been trying hike at least once a week. It was so hot last weekend that I missed hiking for the first time since April. 100+ not including heat index is just too much. Highs for this Sunday are supposed to be 81 degrees or so. Trails here I come.


---------

My computer is on its last legs. After a bad storm where the power blinked on and off for around 1 minute caused it to turn on and off several times. Now, I have multiple .dll errors and most of my games will not run. Of course they are the games I want to be playing. Thought I would buying a new one next week as that was when I thought Windows 10 came out. End up it comes out at the end of July. Not sure I can wait that long to replace it. Was hoping to avoid Windows 8. Need to check what is out there. May find a Windows 7 machine.






No comments: