Friday, June 10, 2005

Nonesuch #51

My fiance's car was stolen sometime last night. She went out to go to work this morning and it was gone. She called the police and made a report and they are looking for her car. The thing is, her car is a 1986 or 88 Toyota with no paint job and could barely make it anywhere very far at all. She joked that she hopes it is on the side of the Interstate broken down or out of gas. There were so many better cars at her apartments that could have been taken, why hers? Mind you this took place almost a month to the day I had my wallet stolen. Let's hope it shows up in the ditch just as my wallet was found. She looking into get a rental car through her insurance.
And today is her birthday...

2 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

I hope her birthday gets better.

Jonathan said...

Thanks.
And there is good news...