Friday, April 08, 2005

Nonesuch #26

I just noticed my last few postings were regurgitations from news sites I regularly read. Great. I must have a really hard time coming up with original ideas/thoughts to put down. The internet certainly makes it easier to do with a little cut and paste and there you go, some info for whoever to look at when they "come upon" this blog. It somewhat disturbs me but in other ways, it is just easier to do. Maybe that is the problem I am having, taking the easy way with things, which is something I used to never do, and now I do it more and more. But is it really the easy way out or am I just not "re-inventing the wheel"?
As some of you may have noticed, my picture is no longer up on my profiles portion of this blog. I had my picture in a website I was in charge of but now I have no control over it, so it has been removed. A situation out of my control is the cause of this and I really do not feel comfortable talking about it at this time but I post on it sometime in the future. Water under the bridge.

No comments: