Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Nonesuch #33

I am all out of whack. I said I would work this evening for a co-worker who had plans. It is not my usual day to come in in the afternoon. That is tomorrow, so I am all out of whack. Plus, last night, I took some Simply Sleep by the makers of Tylenol. It really worked. I slept the whole night through, woke up at 6:45, an and a half later that I normally would have woke up, and went back to sleep. Slept on and off till around 9. Got up, booted the computer and got on World of Warcraft.
I have grown sort of bored with the World of Warcraft. Maybe it is just a phase. Maybe it is just where I am in the game. I did get some things accomplished today, Finished one quest, made some coin and upgraded some of my items. Went back to sleep till 12:30 and woke up with that slept too much feeling. It was then I realized I had no caffiene in the house.

Stopped by for some hot dogs at the local Market on my way to work. They are good but I miss Yum Yum's in Greensboro. Best hot dogs and homemade ice cream around. I think they make their hot dogs there in the building but I know they make their ice cream there. Getting hungry. I always talk about going here, getting like a dozen or so and freezing them so I can have a Yum Yum's hot dog anytime but I never have. Hmmm, just realized this is my second posting this week where I have talked about hot dogs.

2 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Then you must love hot dogs! :) No harm in that. I'm a hamburger person myself. Always lookin' for the perfect burger, yessir.

Jonathan said...

When I was vegetarian-esqe, hot dogs were the one thing I really missed. Yum Yum's was the second place I went after I started back eating meat. First place was Arby's.