Monday, April 18, 2005

Nonesuch #30

I feel like doing nothing today and when that happens my brain starts to wander and I get that nothing is working right in my life feeling. Damn, this is starting out like another feel sorry for me post and I dont want that. I just want to put thoughts down. Gee, this is really going downhill fast. Oh well...
I miss NERO. I guess you can say I was phased out of all things related to the chapter. Stopped getting any kind of communication from the owner or anyone else for that matter. I was really involved but when ownership changed, it came to a stop over a period of time. It really makes me mad and sad and bothers me from time to time, today being one of those times. I am not sure what I can do anyway that can make myself feel better about the situation. I have thought about going to other chapters but I dont see the point. I think it comes down to the people. Now, there are some really great people that do NERO, dont get me wrong. Then there are other that if I never saw again ,it would not bother me. I had many great times at NERO and that is why I miss it but I really don't think there is ever going back.

No comments: