Monday, September 04, 2006

Nonesuch #205 Make Up Monday

"Tell me why...I don't like Mondays" - Boomtown Rats

It has been awhile, I know. I just have not felt like I had much to say so instead of having short really lame posts, I just decided to wait till I had enough info for a really lame long post.

Soda Sunday - I have bought the Jones sugar free cream soda yesterday. It is good, better than I thought it would be when I realized I got the sugar free instead of the regular. Not even sure if there is a regular. It is a sipping soda, not a guzzle it down soda. Also got V8's V-Fusion fruit and vegetable drink. Have not tried it yet but will let you all know what I think.

I think since tomorrow is Tuesday I will do a double shot/double shot t-shirt tuesday post if I am able.

I think today is my friend Chad's birthday or it may be tomorrow. I know it is beginning of September around the 4th or 5th. Always remember two parties we had for his birthday, one up in Boone and the other at the house we rented back some 12 years ago. Good times, good people, good music, just doesn't get any better than that.

The world is a bit lonelier today now that Steve Irwin has died. Godspeed.

Football starts this Thursday. I work Thursday night so I will not be able to see the beginning and I will miss Diddy's performance...damn(sarcasm) but should be home to watch most of the 2nd half. Really looking forward to next Sunday when there will be many games on including Manning versus Manning on Sunday night football. I think Peyton will take this one but Eli may well turn out to the better QB in the end, some 15 years from now. I like what I have seen with the Panthers in the pre-season but again, that is pre-season. We dont know what the team will be like once the games start counting. On paper, they look strong.

I went to the arthitis doctor last thursday. I am being tested for MS but we(my dr and I) think it is my arthritis but we want to be sure since the symptoms for both are the mostly the same or similar. I go this thursday for some neurological tests and probably will have an MRI sometime in the future. They put me on celebrex which has helped the pain for now.

And Anne is home from the hospital :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

*hug*

You are such a sweetie Jonathan. Thank you.

Glad the Celebrez is helping..hope that Thursday goes well. I will have fingers crossed for ya.

Mummy said...

yip, its very sad and shocking about Steve Irwin.

good luck for thursday, its a bit of a rock and a hard place if the symptoms are similar, its a bitch either way. hope youre feeling some relief with the drugs (man!). take care.