Monday, September 25, 2006



Well, for some time now I have been trying to post and it all comes out the same thing:

I am lonely, I have so much work to do, I am scared I have ms(I refuse to capitalize it), it was the same post everytime and I don't want to do that.

It is Homecoming at the university where I work. It has pretty much been all I have been working on since end of August. The big days are this weekend with campus tours on Friday, events on Saturday and a memorial service on Sunday afternoon. Between that and just really having nothing new to say, I have not posted. I want to say I will be back posting like I was after Homecoming but I just don't know. And I am still reading everyone's blogs. I just feel I don't have anything to say that is blogworthy. And I know I will get, write what you know or feel or makes you mad so on and so on.

Nothing times nothing still equals nothing.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

? What does that mean.....?

GERBEN said...

I'm with Anne. What is up?

Kelli said...

Whew...I was worried that you were hanging up the blog hat.

Well...those were all things that I would have been guilty of saying to you..so I just wont say anything.

Yeah right.

Me not say anything. Hah.

I say thats cool. If you dont want to blog dont blog. But you have to be around because I would miss you. :)

Kelly said...

Perhaps a break away from the blog will do you good. Keep up the odd "I am still alive and well and have not been abducted by aliens" messages for our sakes though!

Hope you get your blog groove back soon!

GERBEN said...

Yeah. What Anne said! Again! *grin*

But for real. It's your blog. If you don't feel like bloggin, then don't. I'll still be stopping by to check in on ya.

Mummy said...

I'll be stopping in still also.

If you DO get abducted by aliens, that would make a good post.

Homecoming sounds very American, I assume this is a parade ? And some Queen or something does something?

Take care J.