Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome to the 2006 edition of... Getting to know your friends

Welcome to the 2006 edition of... Getting to know your friends

This was an email I got this morning. I figured, this may be a good post. If you want to, copy it and fill it out on your blog and let me know in the comments section so I can read yours.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:30am
2. Diamonds or pearls? no
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? DaVinci Code
4. What is your favorite TV show(s)? House, PBS
5. What did you have for breakfast? mt Dew
6.What is your middle name? Charles
7. What is your favorite cuisine? American/my Mama's home cooking
8. What foods do you dislike? vegetables
9. Your favorite Potato chip ? Pringles
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Bishop Allen
11. What kind of car do you drive? VW Jetta
12. Favorite sandwich? peanut butter
13. What characteristics do you despise? liars/cheaters/people that do not take responsibility for their actions ( I could go on...)
14. Favorite item of clothing? t-shirt( I guess)
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Anywhere
16. What color is your bathroom? white
17. Favorite brand of clothing? I wear black on outside cause black is how I feel on the inside
18. Where would you want to retire to? mountains
19. Favorite time of day? I dont have a favorite
20. Where were you born? Burlington, NC
21. Favorite sport to watch? /NFL/college basketball tie
22. Who do you least expect to send this back? just about everyone I send it to
23. Person you expect to send it back first? no one
24. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide
25. Coke or Pepsi? I drink both, but prefer Coke
26. Are you a morning person or night owl? Yes
27. What size shoe do you wear? 7
28. Do you have pets? no :(
29. Any news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm not unwell, thank you.
30. What did you want to be when you were little? bigger
31. Favorite candy? All candy
32 What is your best childhood memory? playing in the park behind my house in Durham
33. What are the different jobs you've had? envelope stuffer, customer service, camp counselor, librarian/Archivist, seat belt factory,
34. Nicknames: I will not repeat any at this time
35. Piercing? ear when I was in college
36. Eye color? brzown (that's rap for brown)
37. Ever been to Africa ? no
38. Ever been toilet papering? yes
39. Love someone so much it made you cry? no comment
40. Been in a car accident? yes
41. Favorite restaurant? too many to name
42. Favorite ice cream? Edy's Chocolate Fudge Brownie
43. Favorite flower? miniature rose
44. Disney or Warner Brothers? Disney has better rides
45. Favorite fast food restaurant? ChicFilA, Cookout
47. How many times did you fail your drivers test? 5
48. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? Bill Clinton, no really
49. Which store would you choose to max out your credit cards? TigerDirect
50. What do you do most often when you are bored? eat, internet
51. Bedtime? 11 mostly
52. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
it doesnt matter
53. Last person you went to dinner with? library staff
54. What are you listening to right now? Geraldo at Large (teh suck)
55. What is your favorite color? I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside, green
56. Lake, Ocean or River? yes
57. How many tattoos do you have? none
58. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? single cell creature
59. How many people are you sending this Email to? 42
60. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about
him/her? Sally and to be honest, no surprises...
61. What materialistic thing would you ask for if you had one wish to make?
house of my own
62. Time you finished this? 4:58am

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Im doing it! Im doing it! Im doing it! (and I have had a lot of caffeine) ")

Jonathan said...

Cool. Maybe it will get that Fergie song out of your head.

Mummy said...

I'm gonna do it too, probably tonight ...

What the hell did Bill want? I sorta met him here in Auck, he is very charming!

Kelli said...

JONATHAN! It was gone. No more Fergie. No more londy londy...then I have to read your comment and poof there she is again.

I hope it gets stuck in your head now!

(Just kidding..I wouldnt wish that on anyone!)

Jonathan said...

Anne - I'm sorry. Was just trying to help. :)

By the way, I've never heard the London Bridge song. I've had Rocky Top in my head all week hehe

Kelli said...

Go and listen to it. You will understand why I am dying here. Hmm..Rocky Top. I would rather have it stuck..and I probably will now!

Jonathan said...

anne - What an annoying song. I couldnt even get through the all thing.

joie - Bill's email was just about his foundation and money raised for Katrina Relief.
I saw him on the campaign trail in 1992, I swear he had green hair.

Random Musings said...

I did this too