Friday, October 06, 2006

Nonesuch #210

I stole this from Léonie so I am not original and as she said it is sort of boring so I dont blame you if you do not read this. I am not even sure if I will finish it, there is a lot to cover.

A is for age: 35

B is for Beer: guinness stout, meal in a can

C is for Career: Archivist/Librarian

D is for Your Dog’s Name: My dog's name when I was growing up was Jane.

E is for Essential Item You Use Everyday: Vaseline Intensive care lotion(will explain later)

F is for Favorite T.V. Show: Dont really have one now. Been watching a lot of NOVA on PBS.

G is for Favorite Game: Dungeons and Dragons(playing this weekend)

H is for Hometown: Burlington, NC

I is for Instruments You Play: Used to play low brass instruments, tuba etc. Been 17+ years since I have.

J is for Favorite Juice: Orange is good. So is grape juice. Does cider count?

K is for Who You’d Like To Kick: Too many people to name.

L is for the Last Place You Ate: upstairs

M is for Marriage: Dont see it happening

N is for Your Name: Jonathan

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: a few times

P is for People You Were With Today: students and librarians

Q is for Quote: "A man can do only what he can do. But if he does that each day he can sleep at night and do it again the next day."
Albert Schweitzer


R is for Biggest Regret: I regret that I have no regrets

S is for Sport: only an armchair athlete nowadays

T is for Time You Woke Up Today: 3:50am

U is for Current Underwear: boxers

V is for Vegetable You Love: potato

W is for Worst Habit: not sure

X is for X-rays You Have Had: too many 6+?

Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: reeses' peanut butter cups

Z is for Zodiac: Scorpio. And from personal experience, it is no fun being a scorpio.

3 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

You finished! and you thought it was impossible. :)

Kelli said...

I dont think that was boring at all! In fact I am pbly going to steal it tomorrow.

Mummy said...

It cracks me up when peops pets are named such human names, I know someone with a cat called colin. Jane the dog is making me smile.