Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nonesuch #218

Got this email from one of the online dating sites I still go to. I had to post it here cause I am just not sure if this is for real. What do you guys think? I changed her name just to be on the safe side.

Hi dear stranger! First I would like to describe
myself, because you must to know who had written to
you. I am charming, mild, caring woman. I am a good
listener and achieve the aims I set forth. I hope
to find a man who I would give all my love and
care, and get his love, protection and support in
return. I am a very sociable, thoughtful, kind, and
optimistic person. I am joyful and charming, kind
and intelligent, caring and gentle. I like to go to
the movies and theaters, I like to rest in the
forest. O, yes of course my name is D. To me 28
years. I think that the Internet it only means for
the beginning dialogue, and I very much hope that
we with you shall find common language, and that we
with you can start long relations. I very much want
that ours with you relations do not become banal
correspondence of people far from each other, I
want the greater!!! I shall wait your answer to me.
And I want tell you that to me more conveniently if
you will write to me on my electronic address.
It:(removed) Writ me I will wait
you letter !
D


Not much going on these days. It is 2 months till Christmas Eve, better get shopping. I have two gifts already for my parents. 3 weeks till my birthday, 4 weeks till Thanksgiving. It is all downhill till the end of the year. 1 week till Halloween. I used to dress up give out candy on Halloween but after a few years of having no one come to the house just not sure I will do anything this year. May wear a costume to work but I am not feeling that this year either. I did get some candy corn earlier this month.

I got a ticket on my way to get my car inspected last week. My running lights were out and the sun had not come up yet. I dont think the police officer believed me that that was where I was going when he pulled me over. So, court date in November or I could pay off the ticket and be done with it.

4 comments:

Mummy said...

She's a wannabe russian bride ?
I don't understand the forest reference...I hope it wasnt a typo "I like to restroom in the forest". Do you feel you have a "common language" with her, and how long are your relations? ;-) I shouldnt take the piss, she obviously has english 2nd language... but its strange-ish msg "dear stranger"

Jonathan said...

Now that you mention it, I think I have got this same message before but from a different dating site. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Do not think I will be responding but at the same time, message I get from folks are few and far between. hehe

Jonathan said...

And one more thing, the last thing I need is a russian bride hehe. I'm not that desperate...yet :)

Mummy said...

never say never? never say niet? ;-)