Friday, October 20, 2006

Nonesuch # 217

Just a quick post today that may turn into a long one as that is they way I can be sometimes. I feel I have nothing to say and then it just flows out from somewhere.

I did not have an mri. 3 weeks ago I had really bad excema on my hands, arms and neck. So bad I couldnt sleep and had to get a few steroid shots and steroid cream to combat it. We (dr and I) that it was caused by a reaction to a chemical in the air but most likely an allergic reaction to neosporin. But my skin is better and they think that the pains I was having in my back and legs are connected to my skin problems and not ms, for now. It will be looked at in the future but not right now.

Been playing alot of DDO, having a pretty good time but I seem to get my characters up to 6th, get bored with them and then start a new one. It is something I have done with pen and paper D&D. But I have a rogue that I want to continue in the levels as the game will soon be expanding to 12 levels.

I have a messy house, just not caring at the moment but I plan to clean more this weekend.

Thinking of joining/doing things with SCA. Went to a fighter's practice last week and it looked cool even though I do not see myself getting into armor and being hit with ratan weapons but I did like the rapier combat and throwing weapons and archery competitions and brewing and cooking. To be honest, it really will be determined by the people I meet. Just too old to deal with bullshit.

Well, it ended up shorter than I thought. I guess it didnt flow as it has in the past.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I had some friends and one boyfriend what were in the SCA a few years back. A lot of it seemed really neat..but I never went to any of the events. Im just not the kinda girl that can rough it.

Jonathan said...

The event I was going to this weekend but it didnt work out, had a place on their website that said, "Hotels are within 5 minutes that desire or need to stay there. SCA has changed a lot since the last time I looked into it(15 years ago, I think)

Mummy said...

My house is a tip too, im trying not to care, its been like it for weeks... damn!