Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nonesuch #271

I have seen this at other blogs and I thought it would be interesting to do as well. Using sitemeter I can look and see what folks were searching for when they stumbled across my blog. If it gets boring, I will stop.

boone, chik-fil-a
coy and vance duke
tropicana sugar-free orangeade
Sanders Trippe
what size shoe did john lennon' wear
weird al
babyfishmouth software
lyrics to imogene heap-hide and seek
mike doughty overdose
cancelling eharmony
Mr. Palumbo, Mrs. Emel (peanut butter hot dogs)
don't have to ask permission when i go out fishin
IPOD MST3K Gamera vs. Barugon
does william shatner have glaucoma


Ok so that was boring but I only had 5 pages of searches to look through and then there was a few that repeated so I only put them down once.

I still find it interesting that people from all over come to this site. Yeah, I know, everyone says that I am sure.

4 comments:

GERBEN said...

I still don't know how to look that up.

Random Musings said...

mmine are weird too....I have not checked in a while

Jonathan said...

Kidd - I used sitemeter. Just do a google search for it. It was an easy install and it will track all things about your site. Once a week I get an email with a link to the stats. And there is one that list the searches used to get to your site. I hope that helps. If you would like more info, just send me an email.

CrazySpanishGirl said...

I like the William Shatner one. I got some
surprising
ones, and of course talked about it in blog. What are blogs for anyway?