Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Nonesuch #272

Will people actually watch this?

Dancing With The Stars announces new line-up:

Laila Ali - yeah that Ali's daughter
Billy Ray Cyrus - achy breakydancin is ahead
Clyde Drexler - NBA superstar
Joey Fatone - N'sync, um no
Shandi Finnessey - who?
Leeza Gibbons - former Entertainment Tonight co-host
Apolo Ono - huh? why? Don't think that you get 16 minutes in the spotlight

Paulina Porizkova - 80s supermodel
Ian Ziering - hairpiece or not?
Heather Mills - yep the estranged wife of Paul McCartney. There is a joke somewhere with this selection... Oh come on, I am sure I am not the only one that thought it.

I guess folks will, I guess they will.

*update*

Vincent Pastore, Soprano's Big Pussy, pulls out of the Dancing With the Stars competition because it was just too much hard work.

6 comments:

~ Amanda X&O said...

This one doesn't seem very good. Meh, I don't think I'll watch.

Jonathan said...

I haven't watched any of the seasons of Dancing with the Stars. I did watch Skating with the Stars which was ok but I think there is a reason there has not been another season of that show.

Vi said...

Heather Mills, dancing?

They've got her for the sympathy vote, only having one leg! Thank god we don't have to watch the embarrasment over here.

Emi said...

they create these shows for people like me....Love watching this type of crap...LOVE it!

Jonathan said...

For me, there just isn't anyone interesting enough this time around for me to even think about watching. Have they gone through all the interesting people that want to do these types of shows? Pretty soon it will be Dancing With the Stars of the Surreal Life. Now there is a crossover. Who wouldn't want to see Flava Flav trying out ballroom dancing.

Mummy said...

i hope we get to see that here, i will have to watch E channel for goss. cant wait to see heather mills try and win over folk.