Wednesday, October 03, 2007

nonesuch #350

Got my reservations for the hotel/hostel I will be staying in London during my trip to England in December. I am excited about the place. It is in Hyde Park which I hear is nice and not far from Paddington Station so near the Tube so we can get around while in the city. Need to check into BritRail passes sometime soon. if anyone has any suggestions on what kind I should get, any information will be helpful. The BritRail website is a bit confusing and I want to get a pass or passes that will be the best for my trip and where I will be going and so on.

Not much going on these days.

My Dad will be having hip replacement surgery in 2 weeks. Think he is looking forward to it. He has been walking with much pain for years now. My Mom has mentioned she is ready for him to have it as well.

4 comments:

Vi said...

Best thing to do is just pay as you go. I doubt it will work out any cheaper.

Jonathan said...

I am leaning towards that option but the other side of me is saying I do not want to have all that cash on me at all times. Is there anytime the trains run but the ticket window is closed?

Kelli said...

Im excited for your trip...and really jealous!

Jonathan said...

Hey Anne!

I feel lucky to be going. I saved a long time and even with what happened today, I am still going and it will be fun, dammit.