Monday, October 22, 2007

Phrases that sound dirty but are not

tethering the blimp
cleaning the dipstick
seeding the watermelon
unwrapping the package
shaping the wig
tapping the keg
marking the spot
spotting the bird
crunch and munch
updating my Facebook profile
voting for Kucinich
fluffing the pillows
plucking the turkey
getting your liver
adding the extra point
setting fire to the wood
hanging out at the corner
parking on the curb
priming the udder
fastening the snap
barking at the moon
double dipping
lassoing the moon
icing the cupcake
mastication
stretching the balloon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrazySpanishGirl said...

the previous comment was me. I'm creating a blog for a friend and that's why the blogger name may have sound weird to you. Anyway, it's good I still have some time to keep reading you!

Jonathan said...

I was going to say to the other you that they would be perfect for twitter updates, hehe. Had not thought of that.

Just saw you may be coming back. Glad I didn't take you off google reader.

Did you ever get rid of that cold?

CrazySpanishGirl said...

I didn't get rid of the cold yet, it's taking too long and it's very annoying!

thanks for asking :D

Unknown said...

Okay..so I didnt read the title until afterwards. I thought you were just letting us know what you had been up to. :)