Thursday, November 01, 2007

suchnone #354

Not much going on with my boring life.
  • Dad still in rehab center but making progress each day.
  • I worked last night so did nothing but buy candy and eat it for Halloween. Not like I have done much for Halloween the past 5 years or so anyway.
  • In my downtime been playing lotro, as I have been most of this year. May post pictures sometime in the future.
  • Been listening almost exclusively to new Radiohead album, In Rainbows.
  • Am right now drinking a vitamin water
  • I broke a rubik's cube the other day trying to solve it. They just are not made like they were when I was growing up.
  • thought of some new phrases that sound dirty but are not but decided not to post them.

3 comments:

Vi said...

Ah, you cheat, breaking apart a cube. Do what the rest of us do, take of the stickers and put them back!

Jonathan said...

They make them without stickers now so I had no choice. hehe

Random Musings said...

CHEATER!! ha ha.. I could never put one even close back together