Tuesday, November 20, 2007

suchnone #358 How's the sick?

Got a cold.
I played D&D this weekend and two of the group have kids. One with 3 under the age of 10 so I am pretty sure I got it from there. I was feeling my throat getting sore Saturday evening right before I went to bed. Now I feel completely crappy, sore throat, stuffed nose, achy. Not sure if I will make it to my parent's house for Thanksgiving or not.
D&D was fun. Good to see the guys.
Making last preparations for my trip. Just under 4 weeks when I will be there. Its funny, the stuff I have picking up now sounds like what I would pack for a camping trip. I saw where it snowed over the weekend in some parts of England. I am looking at getting some gloves and a hat. I do not wear hats usually but probably should get one just in case.
When I walked out to get to the car this morning, I saw a ball of fur next to a tree. As chilly as it gets this time of year, I decided to make sure my neighbors little gray kitty was okay so I crept over to check her out. She popped her head up and gave me a look like you looking at me? you looking at me? and then ran away.

No comments: