Monday, November 05, 2007

suchnone #355

I want to make it clear I was not trying to break the rubik's cube on purpose.
It just happened that way.

Did nothing this weekend.

Well, I did watch a bunch of football, both college and professional. In professional football, best teams I see right now, in order:
Patriots
Colts
Packers
Giants
and then the rest just sort of fall below.

The time change really has messed me up. Happens every Spring and Fall. I feel like it should be later than it really is, really tired most of yesterday and today but wake up too early, even earlier than normal as my body thinks it is time to get up and I have many more hours before having to get ready for work. No fun at all. Hope I can adjust soon.

2 comments:

Vi said...

I'm like that every day, without the time zone changes!

Jonathan said...

Day 3 and so far no such luck...hehe