Wednesday, November 14, 2007

suchnone #357

Not much going on. Really boring times I guess you could say. I have 4 and a half weeks till my trip to England. I guess you could say I am laying low on doing much of anything until that big trip. I have done some shopping for the trip. Bought a nice fleece jacket and some good hiking/walking shoes. I had planned to increase my walking to be ready for all the walking I will do on my trip but it never happened and I doubt I will start now.

Worked last weekend and am worn out. That on top of the time change has really changed my sleep patterns. I go to bed earlier but I still wake up at 3 or 4 am. I guess I am getting more sleep but not sure. I am tired today but I think it is working the weekend and this week not the amount of sleep I am not getting.

Ate at Outback on Friday. They have good food. Had a steak and baked potato and wild rice. And for dessert, chocolate thunder from down under cake. Very good

Of course, been playing lord of the rings online.

3 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

everytime I have a trip where I know I will have to walk a lot (London, Rome, NY..) I try to exercise in advance, but then I never do it. The good news is that once you are there, you forget about the fact that your feet hurt.

Vi said...

make sure you've got a really warm coat as well. It's getting bleeding cold here!

Jonathan said...

csg - yeah, my problem is my feet and legs already hurt so I have a good feeling they will only feel worse after all the walking I know we will be doing.

vi- have a large coat but wanted something medium so I could layer. I need to get some new gloves. The ones I have are too small.