Friday, November 30, 2007

suchnone #360 t-minus 16 days

Almost 2 weeks till I leave for England. Almost done packing. I have bought, long underwear, a hat, gloves. Just need a few more long sleeve shirts and extra socks and that should do it. My dentist made me a travel kit with a see through bag to keep everything in so that is ready to go. It has extra room to hold my meds and other stuff if need be. Getting a list of books to bring as well. Probably 2-3 small books just so they will not weigh me down but I do not want to have to read the InFlight Magazine for 6+ hours. Hoping for good movies but you never know.
I washed my ipod and now it does not work. I am debating whether to buy one or not for the trip. I have heard it is ok to take them on planes again but I am not 100% sure and I cannot find any info on the flight info page. If anyone knows, let me know so I can know for sure.
Almost over my cold. Feeling better than I have for over a week. Still need rest. Going to see Sally this weekend since I will not see her again before I leave.

4 comments:

Vi said...

I'm pretty sure you can use them on planes. It's only mobile phones you can't. t minus 8 for me!

CrazySpanishGirl said...

yeap, you cannot use any electronic device during take off and landing, but you can use them during the flight. By the way, packing 2 weeks before the trip? wow, I wish I was that far-sighted!

Jonathan said...

not sure if I will buy a new ipod. I think I will just to have another option of something to do on the flights.

Jonathan said...

and thanks for the information Vi and CSG!