Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nonesuch #150 Almost cut my hair...then I did!

For those of you who know me and know what I look like or what I used to look like....I finally did it. I cut my hair, not just a trim, not just to get the dead ends, not just to get the tangles/dreds out, but...


*update* Before - not the best picture but all the dark mass you see was my hair and beard. Beard was trimmed as well. Not as drastic. I should have taken pictures before I went in to have it done. Oh well.



After

I have been tempted all day to go back and have the rest shaved off. Not really liking it. I guess just need to get used to it.

10 comments:

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

Wow! How professional of you! :)

Jonathan said...

hehe, that was what the hairdresser said, "Did I want a nice professional looking haircut?" And then her next question was "You want a mohawk?"

Kelli said...

Hmmm..can we get a before and after? Im curious about the before!

Jonathan said...

I will try to find a good before and post it.

Kelli said...

Wow! Thats a big difference! I bet you feel naked huh?

Jonathan said...

Yeah, and when the wind blows, I get a chill on my neck. The crazy thing is I swear I can feel and see it growing. :)

Jonathan said...

Actually, if I had shaved my beard off as well, then the Apocolypse would be at hand.

Kelly said...

Wow, that is a huge change!

When I chopped my hair from waist length to above shoulder a couple months ago I kept wandering about feeling like I was two stone lighter and my head was wobbly.

Jonathan said...

Dancinfairy: I feel like that sometimes, most of the time I scare myself when I look in the mirror or when washing what hair I have left and thinking I missed that long bunch in the left side. But was has really got me is when a breeze comes along and I get a chill on my neck. Had long hair for so long, forgot about those. :)

Joanna said...

thank you so much for dropping by! i hope i keep you guys entertained! have a good one!