Friday, December 08, 2006

Nonesuch #231 steal your face right off your head

A-Available/Single? Single and lovin it giggity giggity goo (sarcasm in effect)
• B-Best Friend? I had a best friend once, in high school. He lied to me, tried to take my girlfriend and was the cause of me being in the hospital for 3 days. I havent designated a best friend since. Kinda sad really.
• C-Cake or Pie? yes, please
• D-Drink Of Choice? guinness/water/mt dew
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? glasses
• F-Favorite Color? I wear black on the outside cause black is how I feel on the inside
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? gummi sour worms
• H-Hometown? Burlington, NC
• I-Indulgence? iTunes and computer stuff
• J-January Or February? they both suck
• K-Kids & Their Names? no kids, that I know of
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? guinness
• M-Marriage Date? see above
• N-Number Of Siblings? me myself and I, only child
O-Oranges Or Apples? How about them apples? really a tie
P-Phobias/Fears? The only thing we have to fear is the fear of being afraid.
• Q-Favorite Quote? There are many but will go with: "I'm not unwell, thank you." - George Carlin
• R-Reason to Smile? a smile is a frown upside down
• S-Season? Pepper or cinammon. Oh, probably Fall.
• T-Tag Three People? If you wanna do it, do it. I am not the boss of you now.
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I am not as laid back on the inside as I seem on the outside.
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Most of them.
• W-Worst Habit? I have not yet begun to procrastinate
• X-X-rays You've Had? both hands, head, midsection
• Y-Your Favorite Food? hot dogs, peanut butter, mac and cheese, pies - I could go on
Z-Zodiac Sign? Scorpio - yep, welcome to the darkside

1 comment:

Random Musings said...

I like it.. very good