Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Nonesuch #236

While waiting for xp pro to load on my new computer, I will do another stolen meme, this time from The Real Kidd:


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? My eyebrows really are gray.

2. How much cash do you have on you? $0 (zero)

3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? more

4. Favorite planet? In the past I would have said Pluto but now that it is no longer a planet, I am not sure.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Sally

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? My phone stays on vibrate.

7. What shirt are you wearing? Green t-shirt

8. Do you label yourself? me

9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: Van's

10. Bright or Dark Room? Medium, I like to be able to see what I am typing.

11. Why is there always a missing question? Why are there always dumb question? Does it really matter?

12. What does your watch look like? My cellphone is my watch.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to sleep.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "skeep well" Don't ask.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Probably in the big city.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? damn

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? don't remember. **update** I remember now, the cheating whore

18. Last furry thing you touched? My friend Sally's dog.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Nexium and Airborne.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? 0/zero, I have digital camera.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? Not sure

22. Your worst enemy? Probably myself.

23. What is your current desktop picture? A grateful dead/firefox mixed symbol that I found from Wil Wheaton's blog.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Goodbye"

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? money

26. Do you like someone? huh?

27. The last song you listened to? "Something" by the Beatles

28. What time of day were you born? 12:40am

29. What's your favorite number? 11. 9 and 13

30. Where did you live in 1987? Benson, NC

31. Are you jealous of anyone? no

32. Is anyone jealous of you? I really doubt it.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Was in my office, waiting on some students to come use documents for a project they were working on. I listened to the BBC radio on the computer at the time and the program interrupted saying that a plane had hit one of the Twin Towers. I went to cnn.com while listening to the BBC. The students came in and we sat around the computer. Then we went upstairs and sat up a TV and watch ABC the rest of the day. I day come home and wake my girlfriend at the time who was from New York state and had lived in NYC for a time when she was younger.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I don't use vending machines.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? I try to be. Sometimes that is all one can be asked to do.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? My back and it would be Lord of the Rings themed in some way. When I was younger I had an elaborate plan to start with the one ring and then around it, add different element of the story, including characters, sword, places and so forth. Do not see that happening now.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? I really like Latin.

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Not sure.

39. Are you touchy-feely? Depends

40. What's your life motto? I'm not unwell, thank you.

41. Name three things you have on you at all times: glasses, cellphone, wallet

42. What's your favorite town/city? Not sure, Chicago was fun and so was NYC but I think I like Gold Hill.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? food, think it was Bojangle's.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? Long long time ago.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? Yes.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? She had her first child, married for 4 or six years. We haven't spoke in over 15 years.

47. How far back do you know your ancestry? I have been told that we are related to the mayor of nottingham at the time that all the Robin Hood stuff was actually going on but as soon as the Sheriff of nottingham came to power, my family left town very fast.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Probably my close friend's wedding 4 years ago. Wore a nice tux.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My fingers and my legs. Damn arthritis.

50. Have you ever been burned by love? too many times, dammit.

51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? no

52. Where would you like to live? in a house of my own

4 comments:

Mummy said...

That Robin Hood/Mayor of N connection is tres impressive!

I'm totally hearing you about Pluto. I may not steal this one just cos I'm not sure what to put for number 4.

Jonathan said...

I guess the Robin Hood thing is impressive but it is just one in a long line of my family running away from conflict. Not sure what that means for me, hehe.
As a scorpio, Pluto is my ruling planet so I have no clue how all of that will work now.

Mummy said...

lol! I hadnt even thought of that ... wonder how the astrologers talk their way round that one!

Jonathan said...

I was interested so I did a search. From one of the astrological sites:

"To say it clearly: There is no reason for being concerned. The understanding which astrologers have gained about the astrological effect of Pluto since its discovery in 1930 is not changed by the new astronomical definition. The meaning of Pluto in the horoscope remains the same. The horoscope reports remain as valid as they were before."