Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nonesuch # 196 3, 3, 3 posts in 1

T-shirt Tuesday

From one of my favorite bands comes the t-shirt that I bought when I saw them in 1996 or was it 1997...I will check and make sure. Have been a fan since high school when a friend gave me a copy of their All album. I had just been through a bad breakup, well bad for high school, and there are some songs on there that really helped. And then I realized the whole album is fantastic.



Sunday Soda

I hadnt found any new sodas to talk about until last evening when I went to the store.
Polar All Natural Ginger Ale - nice taste, not as spicy as last weeks Pangleheimers' but still not a bad ginger ale.

I think I got Tropicana sugar free orangeade. Not sure though. I had some this morning and it was not that bad. I think I have had the regular orangeade before and I think the sugar free tastes better. (Didnt realize Tropicana was a Pepsi subsidiary)




Classes begin in 2 weeks. I am working on getting library lab computers ready among other things. So fast has the summer gone by.
I had a date...No, really I did. We met at a steak restaurant and talked for over 6 hours. She is a really cool girl, into all things British, Star Wars, LOTR and music and concerts. I really enjoyed talking with her.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Whoo hoo on the date! And you just put it there like a little side note. Thats great news! Im glad you had fun.

Im a pretty big fan of the orangeade..never had the sugar free though!

Can you believe I forgot about tshirt tuesday AGAIN?? Im going to do it now. I really liked your shirt..

GERBEN said...

YAY on the date! Sounds really great! 6 hours?? Wow!

Great shirt! I like I like!