Sunday, August 20, 2006

Nonesuch # 201



As found on youtube.com by way of fark.com, worst Final Countdown cover EVER. May be the worst cover song ever period.
I had to share cause now I cannot get this shit out of my head.

Not much going on this weekened. Quiet but as Anne said lonely. At least she had a great album of 70's hits to listen to. Al Green is the man. I had bad TV. Well, football was on last night and it was good game even if it was just a preseason game. Panthers looked better than they did last week and Jacksonville will be another contender this year. I think the only team they have to worry about meeting in their division is the Colts but Jacksonville has had their number in past years.

I made lime jello again. I also made a blueberry loaf instead of muffins. I had to cook it a bit longer than muffins but it came out very nice. I used fresh blueberries that a co-worker brought me.

Funny, I wanted to leave a comment on Anne's lastest blogpost but it became so long that I just made it into this post. That 70s hits album brought back memories. I remember playing ping pong in a friend's grandparent's barn listening to the Bee Gees and ABBA drinking very nice whisky. The ping pong table had many dead spots and it was very hot but we played on anyway. I have forgotten what all I had commented on now, should have copied and pasted. Thought I could remember what all I said. I tried to go back and recreate it on her comments but it became a 4 sentence comment.

I tried the new vanilla frosty from Wendy's this past week. Very very good. I think I like it better than the original. It melts quicker than the original so easier to drink with a straw.

Classes start Tuesday. Last week was very busy. I cannot even imagine what it may be like once classes start.

The heat has returned. Near 90 once more and humid.

I ordered some t-shirts from thinkgeek.com from their grabbag special, so I have no idea what I will get. Will take pics and post them when I get the shirts in. Found one of my favorite shirts while cleaning up. Will probably be my tuesday selection.

3 comments:

Mummy said...

Lol! I had to start a blog cos I couldn't stop myself from leaving 4+ (!!!) sentence comments on Anne's blog.

Jonathan said...

I agree, something about the way Anne writes just begs to be commented on on most days. Have you heard anymore news about your friend Mel?

Kelli said...

You guys are so funny! You know I love the long comments! But Im glad to get to read ya'lls blogs too.

That 70's CD made it to my car. It hasnt left the cd player. I think I may need a Al Green greatest hits pretty soon.

I really like that grab-bag idea. I cant wait to see what you get!