Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nonesuch #199a

A student was out on the steps of the Student Center this morning with his guitar playing and singing "Let It Be". Seems to be turning into a Beatles theme week around here.

Bruno Kirby
died August 14th of complications due to Leukemia. I wasnt even aware he was sick. If you cannot place him, he played Jess, Harry's friend who marries Marie, Sally's friend in When Harry Met Sally.

Jess: Baby fish mouth! Baby fish mouth!

Jess: "Baby talk"? That's not a saying.
Harry Burns: Oh, but "baby fish mouth" is sweeping the nation? I hear them talking.

Jess: You made a woman meow?

Marie: Tell me I'll never have to be out there again.
Jess: You'll never have to be out there again.


1 comment:

Kelli said...

Thats sad...I didnt know he was sick. I always liked him.