Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Nonesuch # 194 T-Shirt Tuesday on a Wednesday

Confused? I know I am.
Well, forgot about t-shirt Tuesday yesterday until I saw Kidd's post and her shirt is a funny one. I forgot my camera with all the pics I have of my t-shirts so once again I had to go on the internets looking for images. I ended up with one that I dont actually own but I do plan on getting. Here it is:



Aren't you supposed to be the main characters in your own life? Aren't you supposed to be the hero? Why then do you feel like one of those nameless Non Player Characters that populate all those games?

You know NPCs -- the little characters that run around busily doing all the real work that keeps little fantasy worlds going. Most of these fantasy worlds would grind to a halt if it wasnt for NPCs. Maybe its ok to feel like a NPC. Maybe the world needs them.
Description from megagear

4 comments:

GERBEN said...

LOL, you and Anne are both so funny!

Great shirt by the way. So are you going to purchase one?

Jonathan said...

I plan to get it. I have a list of shirt I am going to get for my friends from thinkgeek.com. I may post those in future installments.

Kelli said...

I like this one! Im going to have to check out thinkgeek. Even though I dont really think that I am cool enough to be classified as a geek. :)

Jonathan said...

You posted a picture of a t-shirt with "I want my two dollars" on it from Better off dead...that's geek to me hehe