Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Nonesuch #202 tshirt tuesday

One of my favorite shirts from one of my favorite bands, Sonic Youth.
(blogger will not load my picture(s) today. Will get them up as soon as blogger gets better.)




close up shot


Not sure if you can see but it has many holes, too many that I cannot wear it anymore. In other t-shirt news, the grabbag shirts from thinkgeek.com arrive today. I am excited to see what I got.

Somehow I hurt my back. I am no clue as to how. It started Saturday evening when I was laying on the couch watching football. I thought it would go away. It didnt. Yesterday I was stiff and sore. This morning I was less stiff but still sore. So, I went to the doctor and he said, "Exercise for my back and belly." But he did give me some pain meds and suggested I make an appointment with my arthritis doctor as it could be arthritis in my back. He also said try the WellPatch. I am waiting to get my perscription but the wellpatch is helping some. So, not really getting much done today. At least we have some rain, sort of.

*update* pain meds for back is good.

4 comments:

GERBEN said...

Ah, I love the shirt. My first NIN shirt ended up with too many holes to count and I finally had to toss it. That was a sad day.

Sorry to hear your back is hurt. That sucks. When your down in the back, everything you do hurts.

Hope you are feeling better real soon man.

Kelli said...

Whoo-hoo for pain meds! Im glad they are making you feel some better. Back pain is no joke..

Love the shirt! Love that you use real ones. I wish I had cool real ones to take pics of!

Jonathan said...

kidd and anne - back is better but still sore. Meds make me sleepy but in a good way, I guess. It was at its worst when I was in pain text messaging a friend of mine the other day.

kidd - I saw NIN in 1990 open up for Peter Murphy about 6 months before they hit it big. One of the best opening acts I have ever seen.

anne - I like the ones you are creating yourself from cafepress. I hadnt bought t-shirts in years until the order I got from thinkgeek the other day. Just start collecting the ones you really like and soon you will have so many you will not know what to do with them all.

Jonathan said...

And it looks like Joie has started t-shirt tuesday as well :) woot!