Monday, January 29, 2007

Nonesuch # 260 Question

On npr's All Songs Considered, they are asking folks to email in what their favorite love song is, why is it your favorite and what about it does it for you? I figured I can ask you all. Just leave your answers in the comments section and I will add them to a future post.

I will start by saying "Something" by the Beatles off their Abbey Road album is my choice. It is just a great song. It brings back the good times I had in my relationships. Plus, it is a good song to sing to the ladies. Always worked for me, also dating Beatles fans didn't hurt.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I just noticed the Babyfishmouth! (It hasnt been up long right??)

And I love the new rearview pic. Very cool. Very very cool.

I will have to think about the song though...right now Im thinking 2 Doors Down by Dolly. But Im thinking that maybe I can pull out something a little more profound than that. :)

Jonathan said...

Its been up about a week. You were in the middle of moving I think. Still, you are the only to notice, so far.
2 Doors Down by Dolly is a good song. And like I said, you can choose more than one. I have a few others I am thinking about.

Jonathan said...

And thanks for the kind words about my new pic. It was an accident but I think it came out nice.

Kelli said...

It did..turned out very cool!

I flipped stations on the way home searching for something that sounded remotely like a fave song. Or would at least put me in a place to remember one. So far..nothing.

And I also realized that I need to buy new CD's because mine are crap.

Mummy said...

oops, I do keep meaning to comment on the pic, tres cool.

i love the aerosmith 'dont wanna close my eyes' one, is that the title? but i love so many different ones ... 'you and me song' from the wannadaddies is a great lively love song.

Julie Brooks Barbour said...

"City of Blinding Lights" by U2 automatically comes to mind for me.