Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Nonesuch #262

I am narrowing down as I find things I think I should take to the swap meet and greet. I have a number of movies on VCR tape that I have either never watched or will not watch again or I have on DVD now so I am going to take them. I also have a book that I am thinking on taking but not sure. I do not have pictures of any of these yet but if it snows and ices like they say it will I should have time tomorrow. Some other things I have contemplated on bringing are:

old candles
books I do not want anymore
coffee mugs I do not use anymore
unopened art supplies(paints, brushes, drawing pads etc)
extra incense

I may end up bring all of the above. Any more suggestions?

2 comments:

Mummy said...

the art stuff is a good one, but are you sure you want rid of it ?

Jonathan said...

It was my exes' painting/drawing supplies that I just realized I still had. I'm not going to use it but its good stuff so someone should.