Wednesday, June 13, 2007

nonesuch #319

And since nothing is forming in my head resembling any kind of post, here is another installment of how did they get here?

rocks to keep people off the lawn
"IAN ZIERING" HAIRPIECE
Inferno ends waco siege
suchnone blogger
WD-40 garden hose connection
mst3k "my puzzler hurts"
How to keep kids off lawn
get off my lawn tab
and your on a holiday, you cant find the words to say
egg drop galore
the cw with imogene heap
arizona grapeade is the best juice ever
sanders trippe
drove to chicago
Genesis-3 Sides Live
my damn neighbor sonic
you know you're from Coventry when. .
blogspot "new wave hot dogs"
Trevor Smith larp
its peanut butter jelly time sheet music
when you on a holiday and you can't find the words to say all the things they
get off my bag brian addams
cubs at fenway

6 comments:

CrazySpanishGirl said...

"get off my bag brian addams"

LMAO!!

Jonathan said...

that one and the one where someone search for the sheet music to "Its peanut butter jelly time" really got to me, hehe.

Random Musings said...

ha ha.. wow thats a good list.. they usually find me by googling dd's

Jonathan said...

most of my search lists are pretty lame but this one had some funny things come up.

Vi said...

I had a creepy one the otherday 'sex with 8yo'

*skin crawls*

Jonathan said...

oh that is just wrong.