Wednesday, June 20, 2007

nonesuch # 324 contact answers

Well, here are the answers to the contact post I did the other day.

Summarize me in three words:
I am not sure that I can summarize myself in 3 words but Julie, Vi, Anne and CSG did very well.


Where did we meet:
blogs and undergrad


Take a stab at my middle name:
It is Charles, but funny thing is Joesph, Andrew and William are all family names.

How long have you known me:
depends :) Still cannot believe it has been 16 years Julie. Well, I have known Chad over 20 years now that I think on it.


When is the last time that we saw each other:
another depends

Do I drink:
Yes I do. Beer, guinness is my one of choice but been really into Miller Lite lately

Am I happy:
Yeah, most of the time. Happy but lonely.


Am I a good person:
I try to be and sometimes that is all once can ask of another.


What was your first impression of upon meeting/seeing me:
I am a nerd/hippie/geek, yeah. that's the ticket


What’s one of my favorite things to do:
play D&D, computer gaming, reading, blogging


Am I funny:
When I was in grade school I wanted to be a comedian like Robin Williams or Jonathan Winters. I even did some stand-up between high school and college.

How do you make me smile:
I laugh at myself a lot.


What’s my favorite type of music:
rock, 80s, classical, jazz, bluegrass, classic country, alternative, even some rap thrown in


Have you ever seen me cry:
more than I can admit


Can I sing?:
Actually, I can. I did a lot of theater my first two years of college including at least two musicals a school year plus summerstock. I stopped for the wrong reasons. Another story for another time.


What is the best feature about me:
not sure myself.

Am I shy or outgoing:
shy but am more outgoing the older I get and it depends on the situation.


Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
When I was younger I broke a lot of rules, now not so much. I like more structure now than anarchy.


Do I have any special talents:
I guess I will go with the masses and say photography. I feel I am lucky with most of the shots that come out great. That and a very nice camera.
I also am a pretty good cook, peanut butter hot dogs aside.


Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy,snobby, or something else (what):
I still consider myself a loser but some of you all do not like that so I guess I will go with nerd. I have long considered myself one.


What is my favorite food:
I do not have one favorite but many:
peanut butter
chicken
mac and cheese
hot dogs
ice cream


If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
one nick name that has stuck with me for a long time is Hutch. 30+ years with that one. There are others that I will not list at this time.

What is my worst habit:
I am a bit on the messy side when it comes to my house.


Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?:
I dream about myself all the time. :)

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?
yeah. computer and books, but I really like Anne's answer of long range radio and Vi, I laughed for 10 minutes with your answer of Lawn mower hehe.


Are we friends:
yes all of you are my friends

Do I believe in God?
I don't know if there is or not. There is so much in the world that leads me to believe that there is not but at the same time there is much that leads to believe there is.


Am I family oriented?
Being an only child I feel like I have to be. But I do not have much contact with my extended family, just my Mom and Dad.


Who is my best friend?
I have not had a best friend since my best friend in high school got me and him and 2 others in a car accident and then he lied about why it happen and I didn't find out the truth for 6 months. I may have talked about that before on here. If not, let me know and I can tell the story. But I would say my closest friends now are Scott and Sally.


Thanks to everyone that replied to this. It is good to know that things I have worked on being:
a good person, sincere, a real friend, a nerd and so on can be seen by my friends no matter where they are.

2 comments:

Vi said...

Glad you liked the lawnmower answer.

I could have said 'Jesus, then he could carry us off the island while he walks on water!'

CrazySpanishGirl said...

I guess we were all quite accurate!