Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nonesuch #292 What's In MY wallet?

What's In MY wallet?
**Updated to give explanations for Vi! :) **

Stolen from Vi. So here goes:

Driver's License
work ID
credit card #1
Food Lion MVP card - local grocery store savings card, things on MVP sale

credit card #2

wfae 90.7 fm public radio member card - donated to my local national public radio station and they sent me a member card. I get discounts on tickets to movies, restuarnats etc.

credit card #3

Harris Teeter VIC card - another local grocery store savings card

CVS ExtraCare Card - local drugstore saving card

USAirways Dividend Miles card

old AAA auto club card

medical insurance card

long expired Best Buy credit card(now destroyed) - helped me buy a computer 10 years ago.

old business card from a friend, I doubt she works there anymore. Read she got married sometime last Fall.

old business card of Sally's. She just changed jobs starting this past Monday. Need to throw it out. Probably will show it to her before I do.

minister's business card
My dentist's business card
Sprint representative's business card(now destroyed)

nclive.org info card - "NC LIVE provides North Carolina residents and students with access to high quality information - searchable collections of magazine, newspaper, and journal articles, electronic books, historical materials, maps, and much more - covering a wide range of topics."

new AAA auto club card - if my car breaks down, these folks will come tow me to nearest auto shop or help me change tire or give me a jump on the battery.

2 of my business card with old phone number and email address on them. We just changed both of those at work.

blank bank receipt

2 red robin restaurant receipts

United States Postal Service receipt
4 bank deposit slips
Eckerd drug store receipt

8 comments:

Vi said...

Okay, half those cards I don't know WHAT they are!

Hey, at least you got to clean out your wallet and get rid of expired cards.

Don't forget to get rid of the old AAA one!

CrazySpanishGirl said...

what size is that wallet!?

Jonathan said...

Vi- I updated it for you, hehe.

Jonathan said...

CSG - it is a regular sized wallet. I guess I could take photos of it. It has lots of pockets to put things in.


Has anyone noticed what is absent from my wallet?

CrazySpanishGirl said...

real money?

Jonathan said...

CSG - yep, sigh... hehe

Kelli said...

Hey..I dont like the new name of your blog. Unless it has some other ultra cool meaning..but I dont think I like it. McLoser? You are so McNot. (Hmm..maybe slaker friend Anne should read more post and see if title is explained before jumping your case about it? Nah)

I have wanted to go to Red Robin..is it any good?

Jonathan said...

I have never blogged about the name change. And no one has figured it out. I have for a long time called myself a loser more as a joke than anything because as you say I am McNot, hehe. Good job, good friends, all I am missing is a girlfriend in to share my life but right now that is not in the cards. So that is sort of why the title but there is another reason but I am not telling.

Sally and I were going to Carabba's but it was closed until the dinner hour. So we went to Red Robin's. One of the best burgers I have ever had. I got the bacon cheeseburger, Sally got the bleu cheese burger. You got unlimited steak fries also. There is a full bar, they have guinness on tap. Sally got a Bailey's Irish Creme milkshake. I now the next time I go visit her, we will go to Red Robin.