Tuesday, April 24, 2007

nonesuch #298 sweet home chicago

Heading to Chicago tomorrow for work conference. I have been twice before but it will be held at a new place so sort of different. I am not a good flyer but the flight is short. Still need to pack, probably do that in the morning. Going to try to rest, may go to bed early but that may get my mind wandering and I really do not need that. Anyway, looking forward to being away, having a different schedule, meeting new people and perhaps seeing folks from earlier conferences I attended. Oh, and I plan to have a guinness every night I am there.

2 comments:

Mummy said...

have a great trip, i have only been to the airport at chicago, always wanted to go there.

and how exciting about the uk trip, have u thought about going to Bath? And i really recommend Wales if you can. Anywhere in Wales is beautiful/ Stonehenge is cool, but there is bugger all else around it.

CrazySpanishGirl said...

Can you believe I lived in Iowa City for a whole year and I never visited Chicago? Only the airport. Very nice, but just an airport anyway.